Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Valentines Duluth Trip

For Christmas Rand gave me an incredibly thoughtful gift; A stay at a 2 day stay at a bed & breakfast in Duluth, MN with our dear friends, the Onyshuks.  I started crying.  The thing that spoke to me the most was that this would be something I would get to anticipate over the next few months AND it would be shared with Carica, who I have missed so much! We happened to select days over Valentines, so it was a double whammy of celebration.

We stayed at the Cotton Mansion in Duluth (http://www.cottonmansion.com/) in the carriage house and were directly across the hall from the Onyshuks.  Our room was incredible with a sweet fireplace and Jacuzzi and every morning they made a sick breakfast.  I have never eaten breakfast with fine china, silver, or with candles.

We enjoyed chess, walking in all the shops, yummy food, games, time with friends, and relaxation.  Rand even did yoga with me one morning... may have been my favorite part of the trip ;)


"She's Smokin" and Rand in a Heart

BOGO at Caribou

Lunch at  Neat Cafe

Valentines Dinner

Valentines Dinner

This is Rand's Focused Face

Living room of the Bed and Breakfast

Sweet Staircase



Really Neat Ceiling

Character!






No comments:

Post a Comment