Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 18, 2013

Baby Shower

The weekend after our Duluth Trip we went to visit my parents in the Twin Cities and to go to the baby shower my Aunt Lisa, Aunt Kathy, and Aunt Jaqcue were hosting for me.  It was great to catch up with some friends that I hadn't gotten to see in a while.  My good friend Ashleigh from high school took the bus all the way up from Milwaukee to come! The last few years I have really felt a strong fondness for my family, especially my Aunts.  They are so easy going and fun to be around.  I am pretty sure almost every person there gave us at least one baby-outfit.  Baby Seay is going is definitely going to be clothed and stylin :)

Cake my Aunt Jackie made out of Diapers

Mom and I



Awesome sister Angie and I




No comments:

Post a Comment