Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Graduation

Well, it is official. Last Friday, Rand graduated with a Bachelors of Fine Art in Graphic Design and New Art Media. I am so proud of all the hard work he put in throughout his college years and for the creative and focused brain he has! I feel so proud of him!!!! Yay, Baby!

To celebrate the weekend, my parents came up from the Twin Cities, late Thursday night. On Friday, we enjoyed a refreshments at the new Alumni Center on campus, a trip to Red Pepper (My parent's first), a refreshingly brief graduation ceremony at the Chester Fritz, a feast at Red Lobster (Rand got the Ultimate Feast, YUM!) and a much anticipated viewing of the Hobbit to conclude the evening.

On Saturday, we enjoyed a UND basketball game before having all the Seays over to try a new stuffed-pasta shell recipe, enjoy bunch, and live in the freedom of dipping millions of different treats into both white and milk chocolate Almond Bark. We don't have any pictures to depict this enjoyable event, but I can tell you that dipping will never be the same again.  Who new that the boundaries for dipping extended to  mint oreos, animal crackers, potato chips, pretzel rods, and almonds? Yum.  The evening concluded with a family viewing of Elf. I realized that I had never viewed the movie the whole way through, possibly ever! Movies are typically pretty broken up or pieced together, as I have a tendency to fall asleep in them.

It was such a fun weekend of celebrating and felt like a party.  I love having a full apartment and can't wait to continue to fill it!








No comments:

Post a Comment